Dedication

This blog is dedicated to all the children who need someone to listen when they speak.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Old Ant Farm????

Years ago my friend said her preschool daughter asked to sing the song about the ant farm. When she told her she didn't know that song her daughter was frustrated and said, "Yes, you do...you know, Lord take me back to that old ant farm." My friend realized she was singing part of song from church. The Old Landmark. The words say, "Lord, take me back to that old landmark."

While the rest of us were singing for God to take us back to the cross and to make a fresh start. My friend's young daughter was thinking we were all singing about going back to an ant farm. Only in the world of a child would this be possible and desirable!

No comments:

Post a Comment