Dedication

This blog is dedicated to all the children who need someone to listen when they speak.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Yes, Him can!

Getting my grandson to bed can be a challenge to say the least. But one night we were finally cuddled up and he was ready for his story. I told him about God creating the world. "Did Him make this house?" he asked. I told him no but God did create people and people built the house. "Him make all the people?" Yes, I told him. With a voice filled with wonder he said, "Line them up. I can't count them." No we can't count them but God can I told him. In a sleepy and satistified voice he said, "Yes, Him can." With that he fell asleep. I guess if God made us all and He can count us all then maybe we should just relax and let Him take care of the world while we sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment